We brought you the stand-out trends from Spring 2013 from New York and London, and now it’s time for the goddess glam looks from the Milan shows to inspire the future of your wardrobe. Next spring is bound to heat up quickly with these succulent silhouettes, powerful prints and luxurious textures. Here are the stand-out trends for Spring 2013 as they stunned on Milan runways.
1. Stripes lined up at designers like Dolce & Gabbana (above), and we can tell from Milan, New York and London shows alike that the straight truth is, stripes are going to be huge for spring.
2. Florals at Etro (above), Marni and more were less tropical than past seasons and more vintage and folky. While we were starting to tire of the blossoms from an overload in spring 2012, we have a feeling we’ll be ready to don them again in 2013.
3. Embroidered lace continued the antique inspiration, giving us the idea that next spring is going to carry on the opulence of this fall fashion. Versace (above) and Bottega Veneta were just a few who dabbled in the ornate textures.
4. Eye-popping brights, especially at designers like Gucci (above) were done in such beautiful, fluid ways, we couldn’t help but want spring to rush just a bit. We’ll work our deep wine and bordeaux hues for now!
5. Ocean inspirations took us back to the sea for another spring, and we can’t argue with Missoni (above) and Alberta Ferretti drenching us in such modern versions of this trend.