Could One Of These Be Fall’s “It” Bag?
With all the opulence, texture and drama trending in fall fashion, it seems to make sense that the season’s hottest designer bags would follow suit. Nonetheless, we’re still mouth-agape in awe of the stunning detail of these outstanding fall 2012 handbags that will be sure to grace the arms of the world’s biggest fashion lovers.
1. Dolce & Gabbana Miss Sicily Mini Needlepoint, $1795, Nordstrom
2. Prada Spazzolato Tote, $2605, Saks Fifth Avenue
3. Marni Shearling Crossbody, $1480, Nordstrom
4. Alexander McQueen Demanta Clutch In Oxblood, $719, Farfetch
5. Yves Saint Laurent Muse Two, $1918, Luisaviaroma
6. Valentino Garavani Glam-Lock Flap Bag, $2595, Neiman Marcus
7. Burberry Prorsum Bowling Satchel, $1995, Nordstrom
Related: Fall’s Stylish Bowler Bags
Tags: 2012 designer bags, 2012 it bag, fall 2012 it bag, fall's it bag, hottest bags for fall 2012, it bag for 2012, what is the it bag for fall 2012