Back to school shopping can be expensive and difficult, but our editors are in tune with all things shopping related. We have the top online fashion resources for back to school deals in our list of tips for saving the most money without sacrificing style this September.
1. Sign up for e-newsletters to get info on big site-wide sales from shopping sites like Shopstyle.com, which includes stores like Nordstrom, Stylebop, Yoox, My Theresa, and many, many more, or Piperlime.com, which includes e-stores from Gap, Old Navy, Banana Republic and Athleta.
2. Shop end-of-summer sales to save at all your favourite trendy retail stores, chains, designer boutiques, department stores and even online stores. Buy basics like tees, jeans, and transitional staples you need for any season- they may be in summer’s colours, but the brights and pastels will continue to work alongside darker fall hues.
3. Online outlets like The Outnet are perfect for designer-loving fashionistas on a smaller budget. Right now you can find some amazing leather jackets, blouses, jeans and much more for a fraction of the original price from designers like Alexander Wang, Stella McCartney, Burberry and many more.
4. Do surveys online found on the back of your receipts from your favourite shopping hotspots, and you may win gift certificates just by filling out short questionnaires. Not many people take the time to do these, and someone has to win so it may as well be you!
5. Coupon sites like Smartcanucks.com offer freebies, coupons and discounts that you would never otherwise know about. Whether it’s a discount offer for jeans or a BOGO coupon for running shoes, these deals will make sure your back to school shopping is as easy as possible on your budget. While websites like The Brands Club offer cashback on all of your purchases year round.
Tags: affordable back to school fashion, how to do back to school shopping for less, how to save money online, how to save on back to school clothes, how to save on back to school shopping, online shopping tips for saving money, save money by shopping online