If you’ve been trying to decide what boots to rock this fall and winter, look no further than our fashion-forward favourites. We’ve done the impossible (nothing is impossible for us!) and have found boots for every budget and lifestyle. So whether you don’t dare step out without a heel, or need comfort for your busy day, we’ve got tips on how to find the boots for you. Walk on!
1. Incorporate fall’s hottest colours – Bordeaux is the colour of the season, so bring it into any look with a pair of boots flashing the shade. The tough leather and touch of on-trend colour in the peek-a-boo make these Asos ankle boots the sexiest thing on heels- or wait, that’s you! Shop The Look: Action Chelsea Ankle Boot, $87, Asos
2. The low stacked-heel - This boot trend as seend on these Dolce Vita ankle boots may be our favourite footwear trend for fall, since it has the comfort and extra height we crave, along with cute boho style for miles. Shop The Look: DV by Dolce Vita Java Ankle Boot, $128, Endless
3. Riding boot – This is a classic look that returns every season. Tough as nails and soft as leather, these black Balmain riding boots are on the very top of our fall essentials. Shop The Look: Balmain Boots, $535, Yoox
4. Cowboy boots – Western styling made an impact on runways for fall, and these Sam Edelman boots bring the cowgirl aesthetic to new heights. Shop The Look: Sam Edelman Suede Fringed Boots, $442, Luisaviaroma
5. Bold, daring styles – Okay, so maybe we’re taking liberties calling these fabulous BCBG heels boots, but if we can imagine their mixed metal, black and gold styling as the icing on our sleek black fall outfits, they must be! Don’t be afraid to take risks with your fall footwear and slip into a pair of booties that make you the envy of everyone you walk by. Shop The Look: BCBGMaxazria Gali Shoes, $324, Heels