If it were up to us we would carry five bags at once this spring- one in each of the spring trends we’re beyond enamored with. Instead, we’ll lay it out for you to choose your favourite. It’s “The List”, and this time it’s our list of top five most divine bags in the top trends of the moment.
1. Better Than A Letter: The envelope clutch in a pale nude shade is every girl’s must have grab-bag this spring. Each time you open this Asos envelope you’ll feel like you just got mail- and it’s a special delivery.
2. Neon Lights: We’re crazy for neon, when it’s done right. The brightest statement you can throw over one shoulder is here with this neon Rebecca Minkoff bag.
3. Garden Blossoms: A floral bag is the best way to bring summery vibrancy to a solid-hue outfit or casually cute denim shirt and coloured jeans. Why not pick this floral tote from Topshop?
4. See Me Through: See through bags were all over the runway in sporty and futuristic incarnations. We love the clear plastic and brilliant teal of this on-trend H&M tote.
5. Pale Shades: Pastels have turned up everywhere, and to complete the head-to-toe pastel look we’ve found this minty fresh, clean JAS M.B. bag in the minimalist pastel aestetic we can’t get enough of this spring.
You may also like: our round-up of whimsical bags
You may also like: Our top totes
Tags: envelope clutches spring, floral fashion, florals spring 2012, neon fashion, pastel fashion, pastels spring 2012, sporty inspired fashion, spring 2012 bag trends, spring fashion 2012, spring fashion trends 2012, spring handbag trends, spring style 2012, top five bags for spring, top spring bag trends 2012, top spring bags, top spring handbags