Whether you stick to organic living or not, earth-inspired materials make for stunning spring accessories. This season’s global and tribal trend makes way for lots of wood, turquoise and natural stone pieces, as well as cork, wood and jute footwear. We love the contrast of brown shades and neutrals with pops of colour or paired with your favourite tribal looks. These are just five of our most coveted earth-girl add-ons:
1. The little crystals sparkle against the wood of this Lotus Jewelry Studio bracelet to make two times the statement.
2. Perfect with a minimalist white spring dress, these Heart soul wedges are doubly on trend with their ankle strap and tribal details.
3. We love the effortless vibe of a great earthy set of beads, and this Flying Lizard beaded Buddha necklace is screaming to be thrown on with a sheer button-up blouse and tailored trouser-style shorts for day.
4. A wood and turquoise statement ring is the only accessory you need for a simple, unfussy spring look, and goes with everything. We’ve found the perfect one in this French Connection bauble.
5. Birds of a feather flock to these nature-girl perfect feathers earrings by Full Tilt.
Tags: ankle strap shoe trend, ankle strap wedges, earth day april 22 2012, natural accessories, shop spring accessories, spring accessory trends 2012, spring jewelry trends 2012, tribal accessories, tribal fashion 2012, tribal fashion trend, turquoise and wood accessories, turquoise jewelry, wood accessories