Joeffer Caoc is a favourite among the Canadian fashion crowd and it is a thrill that he has shared with us his top five Designer Picks of the season, which he describes as for the “sexy, confident yet subtle woman.” Joeffer’s picks from his fall line offer the modern woman a sexy take on daily fashion by using luxe fabrics like leather and fur and body-hugging silhouette.
See what Joeffer had to say about his five fall must haves from his collection:
1. A New Take on the Little Black Dress – By mixing athletic double knit with supple lambskin leather, it combines casual with luxury.
2. The Long Tube Skirt – When you walk you can’t help but feel sexy because it’s almost like you’re slithering!
3. Tailored Lace – I like how sexy a stricter, more covered up look can be with the unexpected touch of feminine lace.
4. Fun Fur – Whether real or fake, fur this season should be whimsical.
5. The Cape — A fun and cool alternative to a jacket or coat…plus wearing capes lends to a certain mystery!
Photo credit: Clive Chiao
Tags: Canada Style, Canadian fashion, Canadian fashion designer, canadian fashion designer Joeff, cape, Designer Picks, Designer Picks fall 2011, fall 2011 fashion, fashion advice, fashion designer advice, Fashion designer choses top 5 fashion looks, fashion tips, fur, joeffec caoc chooses top 5 fashion looks, joeffer caoc, joeffer caoc cape, Joeffer Caoc fall 2011, Joeffer Caoc fashion, joeffer caoc leather dress, joeffer caoc skirt, Joeffer Caoc's fall fashion picks, lace, lambskin leather, leather, leather dress, little black dress, long tube skirt, luxury fashion, modern fashion, modern woman fashion, new little black dress, sexy fashion, shop joeffer caoc