We’re thrilled that the Canadian design duo, Joyce Gunhouse and Judy Cornish, of Comrags have weighed in once again with their fall fashion must haves for our exclusive Designer Picks Series. With nearly 30 years in the industry it’s no wonder that we couldn’t wait to see what these fashion darlings picked as the stand outs from their Fall collection. Full of mixed prints, oxfords and a melding of menswear-influence with feminine touches, this Comrags collection is perfectly on point with the season’s hottest trends. Whether you want a smart fall jacket or a flirty dress, their list includes something for everyone.
Comrags’ 5 Fall Must Haves:
1. The Elijah Dress in Fossil Print: Flattering, shapely and super comfortable. [Joyce] loves the unique print and hi-tech fabric.
2. The Border Topper in Floral Jacquard: Wear this two-tone floral “Topper” over anything and you will look pulled together and trim.
3. The Poppy Dress in Silk Print: An easy sleeveless silk dress in floral or graphic abstract prints that can be worn on its own or layered over and under. Great for the season of mashing together different prints and textures. [Judy]
4. The Blanket Coat: A coat constructed to feel like you’re wrapped in a soft woolen car blanket. This coat wraps closed with a fabric belt. It is both practical and luxurious.
5. The Harmony Dress in Etched Crush: Creative seaming and girly styling make this a Comrags must have.
Tags: Canada Style, Canadian fashion, Canadian fashion designer, comrags, comrags designer picks, Comrags fall, Comrags Fall 2011, comrags fall 2011 collection, comrags fall fashion, Comrags fashion, Designer Picks, Fall 2011 Designer Picks, fall 2011 fashion, fall designer picks, fall fashion, fall fashion advice, fall fashion must haves, fall top looks, fashion advice, fashion tips, Joyce Gunhouse and Judy Cornish, Joyce Gunhouse and Judy Cornish comrags, toronto fashion designer