Reese Witherspoon stars as a 30′s circus performer alongside Robert Pattinson in Water For Elephants. While she has many stunning costumes for her dazzling circus performances, we loved this more casual look from Reese that we can picture for ourselves this season. Reese raises the fashion bar on her neutral pieces with a set of bangles and a fabulous striped scarf for a timeless look that fits right into modern trend. Here’s how to get Reese Witherspoon’s Water For Elephants fashion:
Reese Witherspoon Fashion in Water For Elephants Shopping Guide:
1. Yoox, Lamberto Losani T-Shirt, $61.00 – Start Reese’s retro look with a simple brown t-shirt.
2. Nordstrom, Missoni ‘Zigzag’ Scarf, $211.52 – The long scarf makes this outfit a winner, so get the best with a Missoni striped scarf to add colour to all of your looks.
3. Gap, High Waisted Trousers, $59.95 – High waisted, wide leg trousers are hot for Spring, so this look is great to stay in style.
4. Piperlime, 7 Hills Skinny Leather Belt, $24.00 – An affordable brown belt adds the third shade of the colour to your look.
5. Couture Candy, Amrita Singh India Bangle Set, $70.00 – Complete Reese’s movie star style with layer upon layer of bangles.
Tags: 30's style, reese witherspoon, Reese Witherspoon fashion, Reese Witherspoon Water For Elephants, Reese Witherspoon water for elephants clothing, Reese Witherspoon Water for Elephants fashion, retro 30's fashon, retro fashion, water for elephants fashion, water for elephants wardrobe