As a top American fashion designer, Marc Jacobs is known for setting the fashion trends that other designers follow. For this spring and summer, Marc Jacobs once again took his followers to new heights by incorporating numerous fashion trends such as tribal, military, and romance all in one collection. Daring fashionistas will love this look by the fashion designer that shows two sides of fashion, the light and feminine ruffles along with the tough military look. This Marc Jacobs outfit from his spring summer 2010 collection costs $4,364.77 for just the military jacket, cashmere sweater and ruffle shorts. We found an affordable way for you to get the look for less. You can get this ” Inspired By Marc Jacobs” style for under $450.00. Here are Real Style Network’s fashion trends picks:
Inspired by fashion designer Marc Jacobs – Get The Look shopping guide:
1. The military jacket is the star of this outfit. Get a great long military jacket like our Urban Renewal Army Surplus Jacket ($48.00). This jacket is made from vintage material and can be worn belted (like on the Marc Jacobs runway) or unbelted for a more casual look. For more options on the new military jackets check out our post here.
2. We chose this simple Jersey T-Shirt ($28.00) to keep the look streamlined and focus on the skirt but you can also pair with a feminine blouse as seen in the Marc Jacobs origional. Or wear our jersey t-shirt and wrap a pretty scarf around your neck if wearing the jacket belted .
3. We have opted for a Haute Hippie Silk Chiffon Ruffle Skirt (on sale for $252.92) instead of shorts. Marc Jacobs’ shorts are original and unique. This ruffle mini skirt is a great wow piece and gives you the same ruffle bottom effect as Marc Jacobs.
4. Complete your look with this Basic Leather Belt ($29.50). Belting your military jacket can give you a whole new summer fashion look.
5. Get the same style with this Melie Bianco Fringe Hobo ($79.00). This fringe bag will become your everyday purse with its great style and function.
6. Get a great pair of silver sandals to finish off the outfit. These Naughty Monkey Tre Chic Sandals ($31.49) are functional for the whole summer and look similar to the shoes the fashion designer chose.
Tags: fashion designer, fashion trends, fringe, get the look, hobo bag, inspired by, marc jacobs, marc jacobs spring 2010 collection, military jacket, ruffles, sandals, summer fashion, summer fashion trends, what to wear