Spring maybe a few months away, but fashion is already starting to bloom. Floral prints are The Trend for spring/summer 2010.
Almost every fashion designer from Dolce & Gabanna to Marc Jacobs and Michael Kors have shown floral prints in their Spring/Summer 2010 fashion collection. Floral prints for the season don’t have to be reminiscent of your grandmother’s couch. Feeling bold? Then go all out with a large colorful flower print. A bit of a wall flower? You can still capture the mood with a floral print accessory. This spring or summer,don’t be afraid to show off your feminine side with a floral print on your clothing, footwear or handbag.
Take your cues from Reese Witherspoon below and some of our selected floral print dresses and accessories to stock your closet for the warmer months.
1. This Single Fuchsia Floral V-Neck Tank Dress ($59.97) shows how far floral prints have come in fashion. This silk dress has hidden pockets, a flattering empire waist and a fashionable animal print trim. It is perfect for a luncheon with friends or a night out on the town.
2. Our NU Collective Scarf Tie Top ($95.50) can bring floral prints into the office this Spring. It is a fashionable way to update your office wear when paired with a jacket and pencil skirt. Simply remove the jacket at night to reveal the beauty of this silk chiffon draped shirt.
3. For a youthful floral look in Spring fashion wear this Floral Tulle Mini Skirt ($20.43). With the flippy tulle underlay this skirt is perfect for a night out dancing. Pair it with a nude tank for an instant wardrobe update for 2010.
4. Add a touch of floral to your outfit with this Blu Bijoux Cherry Blossom Flower Ring ($45.00). This ring won’t only add flowers to your look, but a big of sparkle with its crystal center. With an adjustable band, every girl can shine.
5. Finish off any outfit with a floral print with these Betsey Johnson Forest Wedge Shoes ($95.00). Extreme wedges are the shoes of the season. With an open toe and a big bow, these white espadrilles will have you ready for Spring in no time.
6. This Balenciaga Clutch ($580.00) is the perfect finish to an outfit that needs some pop. The sating finish in its vibrant colours will have you turning heads and loving floral prints.