While October is normally known for its oranges and rustic reds, the hue really shining in the spotlight this month is PINK! Our favourite beauty brands from Smashbox to Estee Lauder are promoting an amazing cause by creating new products and editions to support breast cancer awareness, research and programs. Not to mention, you’ll glow from both the outside and inside for your beautifully giving spirit! Read on for our five favourite products.
1. Glow For Life. Glamglow has created Cure Sexy exfoliating mud mask and will donate 25% to the NBCF to help raise awareness of breast cancer by providing mammograms for those in need. Cheers to that, and to the promised luminous skin!
2. Finger On The Pulse Of Awareness. Essie polish in “Raise Awareness” is a sheer pink shade, perfect for a demure yet flirty manicure look. A portion of the proceeds from this purchase will be donated to Living Beyond Breast Cancer to support the fight against breast cancer. We give them a hand for that!
3. Compact With Impact. This Estee Lauder Lucidity Translucent Pressed Powder helps raise awareness that early detection saves lives. In special honor of Evelyn Lauder, 100% of the suggested retail price of each Dream Compact sold between August 2012 and June 2013 will be donated to The Breast Cancer Research Foundation. Amen, sisters!
4. Kiss Cancer Goodbye! And sayonara, au revoir, and peace out! Smashbox Breast Cancer Research Foundation Be Legendary Lipstick in Inspiration is the hottest pink we’ve seen, and the brand just became utterly smoochable in its support of research for breast cancer.
5. Awareness Is Our Philosophy. Hope In A Jar is Philosophy’s original formula anti-aging moisturizer, and it gives hope new meaning with the pink ribbon designed packaging, pretty in pink to bring awareness to breast cancer.
Photos Courtesy of: Glamglow, Essie, Estee Lauder, Smashbox & Philosophy
Tags: beauty products for breast cancer, breast cancer awareness, breast cancer awareness beauty products, breast cancer beauty products, breast cancer research foundation, october breast cancer month, pink beauty products, pink breast cancer products, ponk beauty