Makeup artist Susan Posnick worked for years with celebrities and supermodels including Cindy Crawford and Renee Russo, before developing her own luxury cosmetics line that not only helps you look beautiful, but also protects your skin. We turned to the experience makeup pro for tips on how we can enhance our eyes using some makeup and some tricks of the trade.
How can I make my eyes look larger?
• Line the inside of the eye ( the water line ) with a white pencil.
• Dot a shimmery eye shadow in the center of the upper lid close to the lashes.
• Stroke silver or gold shadow under bottom lashes.
• Use mascara on the top and bottom lashes- and try a colored mascara on the bottom ones
• Only line the outside corner under the bottom lashes.
How do you get the perfect cat’s eye?
Line across the lid close to the lashes. Gradually make the line thicker as you get to the outside corner. When you get to that outside corner, lift your lid just under the brow rather than pulling at the outside of your eye, and extend the liner out and up at an angle. Use your bottom lid as a guideline for that angle, as if you are drawing the line up at angle from there.
Tags: expert beauty tips, expert beauty tricks, how to get perfect cat's eye, how to make eyes look larger, makeup artist tips, makeup artist tricks, makeup tips, Susan Posnick, Susan Posnick Cosmetics, Susan Posnick makeup tips