When it comes to celebrities, it’s imperative that skin remains flawless, bodies stay toned and overall appearance remains enviable to the masses. Ever wondered if they’re scared of losing it all? Or what their most prized physical asset is?
Yahoo Finance is sharing the Kanetix.ca list of Top Ten Celebrity Insured Body Parts and it’s definitely an eye-opener. According to Kanetix.ca, the list features some of the strangest, craziest body-part-related-insurance-coverage for some of the most recognizable celebs in the world. We think the list is beyond vain, but they are quick to point that in some cases, its likely that a star’s label, sponsor, or other deep-pocketed corporation took out the policy out on their client.
The list was established by taking into account not only the amount of money placed on the policy, but also the sheer strangeness of it. Take a look at the top 10 below.
10. Holly Madison (Reality Star & TV Personality) – $1,000,000 insurance policy on her breasts.
9. Rihanna (Singer/Actress) – $1,000,000 insurance policy on her legs.
8. Troy Polamalu (Football Player) – $1,000,000 insurance policy on his hair.
7. Jeff Beck (Guitarist) – $1,000,000 insurance policy on each of his fingers.
6. Bruce Springsteen (Musician) – $6,000,000 insurance policy on his vocal chords.
5. Julia Roberts (Actress) – $30,000,000 insurance policy on her smile.
4. Cristiano Ronaldo (Soccer Player) – $144,000,000 insurance policy on his legs.
3. Jennifer Lopez (Actress) – $300,000,000 insurance policy on her buttocks.
2. David Lee Roth (Musician) – $1,000,000 insurance policy on his sperm.
1. Mariah Carey (Musician) – $1,000,000,000 insurance policy on her legs (reported).
Photo courtesy of Twitter
Tags: best celebrity body parts, celebrity body parts, celebrity insured body parts, celebrity list of top body parts, most expensive celebrites, new top ten list, top ten celebrities list, top ten celebrity insured body parts