One of the only good things about summer coming to an end is that we get to go shopping for cute back-to-school outfits! While it is essential to start the year off with a fresh wardrobe, we mustn’t forget the little details that make an outfit complete. Headbands are a great way to spruce up any look and are the perfect quick fix to a hair crisis. For those morning’s when you are simply racing against the clock, throw on a hair band for an instant hair fix. We have picked out our favourite headbands that would complete any back to school look no matter what your style is!
Related Link: Our Favourite Back To School Bags
1. Free People: If you are boho-chic then this is the headband for you. We love the turban-inspired shape and the subtle print and colours make for the perfect trendy accessory.
2. Anthropologie: If you are a little more retro, try out this headband with polka dot detail. The pleating and twisting of the fabric adds some interest to the accessory, and the shiny fabric will simply radiate from your locks. Plus, the polka dots are super cute and the colours are very soft and pretty.
3. French Connection: If you’re going for an edgier look, check out this headband with tough girl studs. The silver studded detailing against the black headband is perfect for a cool, laidback look. Would be really cute paired with a feminine dress for that perfect mix of hard and soft!
4. Deepa Gurnani: Feeling glamorous? The embellishment on this one is pretty intricate so you are sure to stand out in a crowd. Plus, the aqua and indigo colour palette is perfectly coordinated and would make for a great splash of colour.
5. Capelli of New York: For something casual yet cool try a headband with a geometric print. The Ikat print is super trendy and the bright colour makes it youthful and fun.
Related Link: Iconic TV & Movie School Girl Looks
Related Link: Best Back To School Makeup From TV & Movies
Tags: Back to School Hair Trends, Back To School Hair Trends 2012, Back To School Headbands, Editors' Picks: Back To School Headbands, Hairpiece trends, Hairpiece trends 2012, Hairstyle Trends, Headband style, Headband trends, Headband trends 2012, headbands