Dig deep this fall to evoke a new look calling on some of the fall runway’s most sumptuous makeup trends and must-have products to get these looks. We love how each September, back to school and the arrival of Autumn has us departing from our summer tan, beachy beauty looks and evolving into the richness of the season. This fall, there are five items no beauty should live without in order to nab the most sought after trends that will be seen on the most fabulous faces.
1. Deep, wine lips. On runways, oxblood, wine and bordeaux hues didn’t stop at clothing. As you can see from the Gucci show pictured, the wine lip was succulent, rich and deliciously frequent on runway models. This is one beauty trend that can be taken from high fashion to every day, with the swipe of a long-last wine lipstick like our affordable Maybelline version in Wine And Forever.
2. A luscious new fall scent. For us, it’s going to be the “juicy floral” notes of Marc Jacobs Dot. With hints of red berries, coconut water, jasmine, vanilla and musk, this scent is delighting our senses and we can’t wait to enter September with a dab in just the right spot.
3. The best brows. Brows for fall are full, full, full. To get the perfect arched brow, this Too Faced brow kit is all you need. Bleached out brows are the runway trend, but to translate them for real life, think minimal eye shadow, no liner, and a brow hue a few shades lighter than your hair. Brush on these brow powders to get the right frame for a fall face.
4. The new luxe pale manicure. One of our favourite nail looks for fall is the reverse french manicure with pale nude nails and dark bordeaux, black or wine tips. This Sparituals duo gives you the option to go nude, or try the dark tip trend for a whimsical, rich autumn twist.
5. Sex kitten sixties lashes. Runways like Dsquared2 made us go crazy for retro, sixties inspired makeup, starting with a pair of wink-worthy long, full top and bottom lashes. The key to a sixties eye starts with thin black winged liner and most importantly, like-faux length courtesy of this Benefit “They’re Real!” mascara.
Shop The Look: Maybelline Superstay Lipstick in “Wine And Forever”, $8.99, Drugstore.com
Shop The Look: Sparitual SOIL duo, $20, Beauty.com
Shop The Look: Marc Jacobs Dot, $71, Bloomingdale’s
Shop The Look: Too Faced Brow Kit, $35, Sephora
Shop The Look: They’re Real! Mascara, $23, Sephora
Tags: best makeup products for fall 2012, dot by marc jacobs, how to get perfect brows, how to get sixties makeup, marc jacobs dot, top beauty trends for fall, top makeup trends for fall, wine lips trend