Spring is the perfect time to be refreshed, renewed, reborn-and that means your makeup bag! The top five must-have items to kick-start your spring 2012 beauty ritual and keep you on trend for the sunny days ahead are here, so toss out the old and make room for the new in that makeup bag of yours.
1. A floral scent: Bold tropical florals are on trend for fashion, and fragrance, too. We love the explosive floral blend that is Viktor & Rolf Flower Bomb.
2. A punchy lip-plumper: The pouty effects of a coral lip plumping gloss are the best spring accessory to your charming smile. This Super-Colour Sexy Mother Pucker Lip Plumping Gloss is one of our very faves.
3. A BB cream: Beauty Balms are this season’s big thing in makeup must-haves. With sheer fluid tint, SPF, and moisturizing, skin-beneficial ingredients, you won’t leave the house without this Too Faced Beauty Balm with SPF 20.
4. The New Naked: The first Urban Decay Naked palette was a hit with its bronze-based selection of shades, and now Urban Decay has come up with the Naked2 palette- a combination of neutrals for a polished spring daytime look or the ultimate softly smoked-out spring eye.
5. Tangerine Nail Polish: We dream in tangerine, and we know you won’t face this spring without a divine orange manicure or pedicure. This Dior Vernis Nail Lacquer in Riviera is a bright coral orange and we’ve fallen for it.
Tags: 2012 beauty trends, dior vernis riviera, makeup trends 2012, new makeup trends, sexy mother pucker yummy plum, Spring 2012 makeup, spring beauty must haves, spring beauty trends, spring fragrance trends, spring makeup must haves, spring makeup trends, too faced bb cream, urban decay naked 2, viktor & rolf flowerbomb