Our Must-Have Beauty Buys For Valentine’s Day 2017
If you’re planning to surprise someone special for Valentine’s Day or perhaps treat yourself, there’s nothing quite like a luxurious beauty goodie to complete the occasion. With soft, sweet shades of pink creating a sensation on February 14th, Valentine’s Day makeup calls for subtlety and romance. Meanwhile, fragrance and a perfect manicure also help to pull together a flawless look for the occasion. We’ve curated a few must-have products to leave you looking and feeling like a bombshell this Valentine’s Day.
1) The Body Shop British Rose Expert Manicure Gift Set, $21: With its pretty rose motif and punchy pink colour, this manicure set from The Body Shop certainly captures the spirit of the holiday. The kit includes a rose-scented hand cream, nail file, buffer and nail clipper.
2) Charlotte Tilbury Matte Revolution Mini Lipstick Trio, $54: Try emphasizing a sultry pout with a fierce lip colour which can instantly elevate your beauty look from day to night. These mini lipsticks by Charlotte Tilbury claim to be enriched with orchid extract, and to highlight the lips for a fuller effect with 3D glow pigments. The shades include Grace Kelly (a tea rose hue), a bright Red Carpet Red and a subtle nude inspired by Victoria Beckham.
3) Shu Uemura Play Date Eye & Cheek Palette in Pink Sundae, $69: This palette from Japanese beauty brand Shu Uemura is said to offer deep colour in both metallic and pearl textures. The set includes eyeshadows and blush shades, which range from a soft creamy pink to a darker reddish tone.
4) Too Faced x Kat Von D Better Together Ultimate Eye Collection, $79: The playful heart shape of this palette makes it a suitable piece for Valentine’s Day. Whether you’ve been struck by Cupid’s arrow or you’re dolling yourself up for a girls’ night, a fierce eye look is key. Too Faced x Kat Von D’s collection includes mascara, a Tattoo Liner and a range of eyeshadows. The eye shades range from a baby pink Lovely to a vampy black Devotion. From dusting your lids with pastel hues to creating a smokey eye, this kit claims to offer it all.
5) Valentino ‘Donna’ Fragrance, 1.7 oz, $135: This perfume by Valentino states that it is created with top notes of bergamot, with floral middle notes of iris and rose. Meanwhile, the base notes are said to consist of leather, patchouli, benzoin, vanilla. We are liking the stylish, ladylike bottle, which features a rosy pink shade and prismatic design.
SIGN UP FOR OUR NEWSLETTER
Get the hottest fashion, beauty and celebrity updates from the week's top stories, enter exclusive subscriber giveaways and be the first to receive the full digital version of REAL STYLE magazine.