Best Fragrance Gifts For The Perfume Lover
If you have a devoted perfume addict in your life, you may be hunting for a signature scent to help them complete their ever-growing collection this holiday season. Whether your favourite fragrance fanatic is enamoured with fruity essences or coveting floral hints as we head into frosty weather, a must-have perfume just may make their Christmas wishes come true. We’ve curated a roundup of five classic and new fragrances to pick up this season.
1) Calvin Klein Eternity Now Eau de Parfum Spray, $78: Eternity Now contains citrus and fruit top notes of nectarine, lychee and quince sorbet. Meanwhile, the middle (or heart) notes include peony, peach blossoms and neroli, an essential oil that originates from the blossom of the bitter orange tree. For a finishing touch, the fragrance is wrapped up with base notes of cashmere, ambrox and musk.
2) Chanel No. 5 Eau Premiere Spray, $80: For anyone with timeless tastes, a whiff of Chanel No. 5 just may be your fragrance solution. The traditional scent opens with notes of ylang-ylang and the organic compound aldehydes, with hints of lemon, lime and neroli (which comes from the bitter orange tree blossom).
3) Yves Saint Laurent Black Opium, $89: As the newest fragrance from Yves Saint Laurent, Black Opium contains top notes of pear, orange blossom and pink pepper. The scent transitions into middle notes of jasmine and coffee, and is completed with base notes of cedar, patchouli and vanilla. Black Opium claims to be a young, modern and addictive fragrance with an energetic nature.
4) Miu Miu Eau de Parfum, $100: The first fragrance from the Milan-based fashion house was released in September, and makes quite the statement in its pale blue opaque glass bottle with a fierce red disk. As for the scent itself, it contains notes of lily of the valley, wild rose and jasmine with hints of akigala wood (which is derived from patchouli oil).
5) Dior J’adore Couture Wrap, $150: For the holidays, this classic Dior fragrance has been updated with a white and gold gift box which is adorned with ribbon. The perfume describes itself as a feminine and sensual scent, and features top notes of ylang-ylang and mandarin. It is also made with middle notes of jasmine and rose, and finishes off with hints of blackberry, musk, cedar and vanilla.
Free to join! Get the hottest fashion, beauty and celebrity news, enter exclusive subscriber giveaways and be the first to receive the full digital version of REAL STYLE magazine every month.