New Rollerball Perfumes To Add To Your Makeup Bag Now
For fragrance lovers who are constantly in motion and need a convenient, travel-sized scent to pop into a makeup kit, tote or gym bag, Spring/Summer 2015’s latest rollerball perfumes are a sweet solution. Whether you prefer a floral essence or a sensual, musky spritz, here are the season’s new mini fragrances to stock up on before the sizzling heat sets in.
1) Aquolina Pink Sugar Sensual Rollerball, $20: For anyone with a love of black currant, this rollerball opens with notes of the berry, paired with tangerine and bergamot. The fragrance follows this opening act with floral middle notes of orange blossom, pink jasmine petals and the tropical tiare flower. Meanwhile, hints of vanilla, black sugar and sandalwood round out the scent’s base notes.
2) Donna Karan Cashmere Mist Liquid Cashmere Rollerball, $27: While summer afternoons hardly ask for cashmere, this new scent from Donna Karan claims to offer the “liquid luxury” of the plush fabric. The perfume has top notes of Moroccan jasmine, lily of the valley and bergamot, followed by hints of sandalwood, amber and musk.
3) Hanae Mori Butterfly Eau de Parfum Rollerball, $28: Created by Japanese designer Hanae Mori, this rollerball has both floral and fruity hints. It contains notes of strawberry, vanilla and almond, along with bilberry (which is the tiny dark berry from the Vaccinium shrub found in Eurasia). The scent also has whiffs of black currant, Bulgarian rose, jasmine, ylang-ylang, sandalwood, almond and praline.
4) Kate Spade Walk on Air Eau De Parfum Rollerball, $31: Released this spring, Kate Spade’s new fragrance claims to be “a fragrance that celebrates the graceful confidence of its wearer.” For a light daytime scent, this floral eau de parfum opens with top notes of linden blossom and maiden’s hair fern. It offers heart notes of lily of the valley, magnolia and Egyptian jasmine, with base notes of crinum lily, white iris and violet leaf.
5) Juicy Couture Hollywood Royal Rollerball Duo, $31: For a quick scent before a night out, this new evening fragrance from Juicy Couture is created for the glamour girl. This double duty rollerball contains two different fragrances, with one on either end. While the Hollywood Royal Eau de Toilette is made with candied apple, juicy pear, jasmine, gardenia, marshmallow and vanilla, the Eau de Parfum offers notes of wild berry, jasmine and vanilla.
SIGN UP FOR OUR NEWSLETTER
Get the hottest fashion, beauty and celebrity updates from the week's top stories, enter exclusive subscriber giveaways and be the first to receive the full digital version of REAL STYLE magazine.