Get The Victoria’s Secret Supermodel Beauty Look
Last night was the annual Victoria’s Secret Fashion show, and audiences around the globe were treated to guest performances by Taylor Swift and Fall Out Boy. While we may have been entirely envious of the Victoria’s Secret Angels perfectly toned physiques, their makeup and hair truly caught our attention. Their beauty looks have a way of captivating audiences amidst their glitter, feathers, and bedazzled numbers, and for that reason we just had to share. Below we break down some new products that can help you get an angel worthy glow.
1. Working a mascara into your beauty routine is an essential tool you will covet. This new Bobbi Brown mascara has a great wand that will wiggle through your lashes with ease, and the smoky formula will give you a sultry eye effect for a sexy Victoria’s Secret inspired look.
We love: Bobbi Brown Smokey Eye Mascara, $33, bobbibrowncosmetics.com
2. BB creams are a great product to invest in, as these gems work some serious overtime. These all-encompassing tinted treatments can spot correct, conceal, and give your skin the sun protection it craves. This Tarte product also boasts a built in primer, for that flawless face reminiscent of a supermodel.
We love: Tarte BB Tinted Treatment 12-Hour Primer Broad Spectrum SPF 30 Sunscreen, $44, tartecosmetics.com
3. This Kate Somerville eye cream will help hydrate and heal the delicate skin around your eyes, and will leave you with a refreshed and refined appeal without the need to poke and prod with fillers.
We love: Kate Somerville Age Arrest Eye Cream, $90, sephora.com
4. A bold statement lip is always in style, but colours change from season to season. We think that investing in a Victoria’s Secret worthy princess pink will give your lips that pop of colour, but won’t overwhelm or distract from your overall beauty look.
We love: Lancome Rouge in Love Lipcolour in Pink Bonbon, $30, lancome.ca
5. Recreate that supermodel hair with a volumizing and texturizing spray. This new Oscar Blandi product will help give your strands the support it needs to maintain long last bouncy and full runway worthy hair. For an extra lift, backcomb and tease for optimal opulence.
We love: Oscar Blandi Pronto Texture & Volume Spray, $26, sephora.com
6. Maintaining a flawless complexion, and smooth and supple skin is just one of the many jobs a Victoria’s Secret model has. Remember to exfoliate your skin weekly, and nourish daily with lotion. During these harsh winter months add in a few drops of body oil for added hydration.
We love: Phyto Phytospecific Baobab Oil, $40, Sephora.com
Free to join! Get the hottest fashion, beauty and celebrity news, enter exclusive subscriber giveaways and be the first to receive the full digital version of REAL STYLE magazine every month.