Updated Fall Ombre Nails
While we enjoy the last few weeks of summer, it’s also great to start getting prepared for all the fall beauty trends around the corner. Here’s a look at a stylish ombre manicure inspired by the colours of the season ahead:
What You Need: 1) Four shades of nail polish similar to the colours which are shown in the YouTube tutorial- a warm yellow, pale celery green, burgundy, and bright red- along with a solid pale pink shade to get your base off to a good start.
2) A great quality top coat, such as Butter London Matte Finish Top Coat.
3) A large makeup sponge
1) Start off with clean and dry nails which are trimmed and filed in a square shape. Apply one coat of the pale pink to each nail.
2) Once your first layer has dried, move on to the next step- applying all the beautiful brights. Apply a small streak of each of the four nail colours on the sponge, with each colour slightly above the last to create a “rainbow” look.
3) Next, press each fingernail to the now-colourful sponge so the colour transfers onto your nails.
4) Wipe up excess mess from around the nail area, and allow the polish to dry.
5) Finish off with a top coat, and you now have a fabulous early fall look inspired by nature itself. Enjoy!