Hannibal Star Lara Jean Chorostecki’s 5 Favourite Beauty Products
Tonight Toronto actress Lara Jean Chorostecki makes her debut as Freddie Lounds on the much anticipated TV show Hannibal alongside Hugh Dancy and Mads Mikkelson. Chorostecki has some big shoes to fill as her character a fiery reporter was previously played by Oscar winner Philip Seymour Hoffman. Real Style caught up with Lara Jean Chorostecki just in time for tonight’s Hannibal premiere to find out what keep this Canadian beauty so stunning on and off screen. See what she named as her five favourite beauty products:
1) Clinique Happy Perfume – I’ve been wearing this perfume since I was 16. The light floral and citrus scent is so lively and fresh. It really has become my signature scent.
2) Aveeno Positively Radiant Tinted Moisturizer – I try not to wear foundation every day, so tinted moisturizer has become my best friend. I love the texture of this moisturizer. It’s light on the skin, and blends in perfectly.
3) No7 protect and Perfect night cream – A makeup artist I worked with introduced me to No7 Protect and Perfect products. I consistently get compliments on my skin whenever I sit in a makeup chair, and I think a few years of No7 has contributed to that.
4) Bobby Brown Champagne Shimmer Wash Eye Shadow – I don’t always wear mascara, but I always put a little shimmer on my lids. I love the subtle shimmer of this shadow, it brightens up my eyes perfectly.
5) Vasanti Sun Peached Glow Brightening Mineral Powder – Another must for my daily minimal makeup. A touch of colour on my cheeks: that perfect peachy look that makes me feel like it’s spring year round. It’s a great way to end off every day light and easy makeup.
Don’t miss the premiere of Hannibal tonight at 10 pm on City.
[Photo Shaun Benson]
SIGN UP FOR OUR NEWSLETTER
Get the hottest fashion, beauty and celebrity updates from the week's top stories, enter exclusive subscriber giveaways and be the first to receive the full digital version of REAL STYLE magazine.