Criminal Minds Star AJ Cook Shares Her Beauty Faves
Criminal Minds beauty AJ Cook doesn’t get a big chance to dazzle as sensible FBI agent JJ on television, but when Real Style Network had a chance to sit with her during a recent trip to Toronto she admitted she loves to dress up. AJ says she has a more casual style and loves the natural look. See AJ Cook’s five favourite beauty products now!
1. I am a big Murad nut. Their serum is great, their moisturizer, and their face wash. It’s all great.
2. I love Lucas Papaw Remedies ointment. I put it on my lips and you can only get it in Australia. Mine is always all gone, so I am squeezing it out.
3. I do love the Clarisonic. I am all about getting that skin clear.
4. I live at the beach. I am a beach bum. I love salt spray. I am super no fuss, no maintenance. I have to wear this for my job, but when I am not working I am super minimal. I love a good salt spray.
5. If I wear any makeup at all, I love Diorshow mascara. I used to get made fun of when I was a kid for my long eyelashes. I was a dancer and they used to pull feathers off of their costumes and put them on their eyes and say ‘oh I’m AJ.’ I am really blonde, so when I don’t have mascara on, you can’t tell how long they are. My son’s are darker and long and so beautiful.
SIGN UP FOR OUR NEWSLETTER
Get the hottest fashion, beauty and celebrity updates from the week's top stories, enter exclusive subscriber giveaways and be the first to receive the full digital version of REAL STYLE magazine.